1. By paying a deposit on your order you are bound by our Terms and Conditions (as stated on the back of our quote sheet).
2. Upon receiving your deposit amount, we will send you a confirmation of your order along with a receipt of the deposit amount received. This confirmation should be checked over within 24 hours of being received to ensure that it matches what you want to be manufactured.
3. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment for the goods (less any deposit paid) must be made before delivery and installation. Delays in payment may increase our standard installation times.
4. If the Client fails to pay in accordance with this clause, the Company may charge interest at 10% per annum, calculated monthly to your account. Any and all legal, enforcement or other expenses in obtaining payment from a Client, the Client will be liable for those expenses.
5. Final balance is payable at any stage prior to the commencement of the installation, via cash, EFT transfer, bank cheque or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Until payment is made in full for the Goods, they remain the property of life Blinds Pty Ltd.
6. Upon the full amount of your order being paid, you will receive a tax receipt. This is your proof of purchase and should be kept for your records.
7. No installation will occur until the final balance is received. If our installer attends your property with the intention of installation and is unable to do so as a result final payment not being finalised prior to the commencement, a cancellation fee of $100 may apply and that payment needs to be finalised prior to a revised installation arrangement.